On 22nd of April, investors will get the chance to vote at an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on changing the name of Quantify Technology to Zimi.
Why are we doing this? First, to reduce confusion and second to embody the vision we have for the business. Zimi is the brand we are using for all our cloud and software services. It represents simplicity, control and is a platform for future opportunities. Our hardware may have a different product brand name e.g. Powermesh, Zimi will always link and enable all new devices, ensuring consumers have a seamless experience whatever device they are using.
We also have a licensing model in place which means that we can work directly with retailers, industrial companies or original equipment manufacturers, such as Steel-Line Garage Doors, to develop connected hardware powered by our cloud and software services.
By contrast, Quantify Technology is not a brand, it has always been the name of the holding company and having it in place is not helping drive the business forward. We therefore believe that changing the name to Zimi will reduce confusion and better embody where the business is heading.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the company’s new name? The company name will be Zimi Ltd.
- How do I vote at the EGM? Correspondence will be sent to all shareholders letting them know how to vote. See the link below for the Proxy Voting Form.
- Will contracts need to be renegotiated? No, existing ACNs and ABNs will all remain in place
- Will the bank’s financial information change? No, these remain the same.
- What is the company’s address? Correspondence should continue to be sent to PO Box 7351, Karawara, WA, 6152. The new operational head office and training centre is now at 14 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Queensland 4212. Please let us know if you would like to visit.
- Is this an expensive exercise? No it is not. We are very mindful of shareholders’ funds. The ASX process is straightforward and the website will be upgraded which is something that was already planned.
- How do I find the website? Following the shareholder vote at the EGM, searches for Quantify Technology will show a temporary page which will redirect to the Zimi corporate website, corporate.zimi.life.
- What is the ASX ticker? The new Ticker for Zimi will be ZMM; if you type QFY you will be directed to Zimi for a period of time.
- What happens to the old brand? Quantify Technology will disappear.
View the ASX Notice of General Meeting / Proxy Vote Form here.