In line with the Western Australian Government recommendation, Quantify staff are beginning to return to work.
The WA Government has implemented a staged lifting of COVID-19 restrictions based on the advice of the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) and the WA Department of Health.
This recent weekend, WA moved into Phase 4 of the COVID-19 WA roadmap, with a further relaxation of restrictions.
With that in mind, the Quantify team have devised a COVID Return to Work Safety Plan in accordance with WA Return to Work Guidelines.
The most effective measures are good hygiene practices, additional sanitisation regimes, physical distancing and keeping away from others if unwell.
Quantify’s COVIDSafe plan has involved:
- Moving desks and work stations around to maintain 1.5m social distancing and to meet maximum occupancy requirements (a minimum of 2sqm per person).
- Enforcing a one-way policy around the office to manage potential congestion in shared spaces.
- An office visitor record to maintain accurate and relevant records of people attending the office, which will assist Public Health
officials with contact tracing in the event of a positive COVID-19 case in the Company.
- Increased hygiene practices, such as additional cleaning of the office and availability of hand wash or sanitiser, to prevent the spread of germs.
- Advising all staff not to come to work if they feel the slightest unwell.
We acknowledge that while there are fewer active cases of Coronavirus within WA, it is important to maintain sensible safety precautions including good hygiene, additional sanitisation and physical distancing. This will ensure that if and when new cases do occur, COVID-19 is not transmitted to others within Quantify’s work environment.