2019 has been a busy year for Quantify, to say the least. With the new year fast approaching, we thought it would be a good time to recap how the past year has unfolded.
- We began our relationship with leading manufacturer, CASwell Inc. We later appointed CASwell as our global manufacturer in May.
- We were joined by Amazon Alexa Smart Properties’ Senior Business Development Manager Brendan Gotch, for two events in Perth and Sydney.
- We signed an agreement with Curtin University to have our products installed into a trial sustainability building, which will also serve as a PhD case study with Quantify. While there have been some delays with this project, it is still going ahead.
- Quantify’s CEO Brett Savill represented the Company as a special guest and expert at two events:
- We were chosen to install our products in a WA farmhouse, which will be featured on the 9Life home renovation show, ‘Ready Set Reno’, in 2020.
- Harvey Norman Commercial Division became our exclusive stocking distributor on Australia’s east coast, committing to an initial $500K stocking order for the first six months. We expect another stocking order to be announced soon.
- We were featured in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, alongside HNCD.
- CASwell officially signed on as our global manufacturer.
- Limitless Automation signed on as our second distributor in WA, alongside Powerhouse Automation Group.
- We attended the launch of the St John of God Accord tech-enabled home in Victoria. Our products are installed in the home, alongside other assistive technology, to give those with an intellectual disability an improved quality of life.
- Quantify’s CEO Brett Savill represented the Company as a special guest and expert at two events in Perth:
- We announced our new brand ambassador – award-winning interior designer and Hamptons style expert, Natalee Bowen. Natalee is the brains behind the Hamptons farmhouse renovation, which will be featured on 9Life’s ‘Ready Set Reno’ in the new year.
- We signed up two new distributors:
- WA’s largest home and building automation provider, Intelligent Home, became our third distributor in the west.
- 8Digital signed on as our first distributor in Queensland.
- Quantify’s devices were installed into The Landmark’s Display Gallery. The Landmark is a new luxury apartment block going up in Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
- We were selected for the three-month Austrade Landing Pad Program in San Francisco.
- We secured our first distributor in Victoria, ASI Electrics. ASI is one of Australia’s largest electrical contracting businesses.
- We achieved Patent protection in the USA.
- We hosted a successful event in Perth, alongside our brand ambassador, Natalee Bowen and distributor, Powerhouse Automation Group.
- We integrated our technology with the Google Assistant.
- We signed an MOU with one of NSW’s largest embedded energy providers, Energy Trade.
- We hosted two more successful events with Natalee:
- We featured in several articles on The Market Herald, notably one about intellectual property.
- We were selected to be a part of Honeywell’s new PropTech Hub Program in Sydney, in conjunction with YBF Ventures.
- We signed a major order with Blaq Projects, which will see us deliver our products into several new developments in Wollongong, NSW.
- We signed a stocking distributor in WA, known as Fokused Pty Ltd.
- We signed two more major orders:
- Our first ACT projects are locked in, thanks to a deal with Canberra’s 3 Property Group.
- Signed an agreement with NSW-based The Stable Group, to install our products into a line of luxury townhouses in Sydney’s northern beaches.
- We unveiled a new section of our website, designed to make it easier for people to get in touch with our distributors, installers and showrooms.
We look forward to a great 2020, with many more highlights to come.